In various organisation there is a server computer who have enabled with the feature to deploy the operating system to the client computer for the network of the company or the organisation. the server is connected to the network and all the client computers have permissions to access it. when a client computer connected to the network by the network cable then it need to be blessed with the F12 key at boot time. then the computer is getting connected with the server directly over the network where the operating system was deployed. then the computer receive all the needed files to install the operating system from the server directly, it copies the file to the computer and then it started installing the operating system as per it’s need. the whole process to load the operating system from network is known as network booting.
Here are some questions related to the answer for post:
- What is network booting?
- How to load a operating system from network?
- How to load operating system from LAN?
- How to install operating system from workgroup?
- How can I install a operating system from my network domain?
- How to install Windows 7 from Windows development service or server?