Reliance JIO has introduced 1st ever use now pay later option for its customers. By this the customer can now surf even after the daily data cap completion without doing a instant recharge. This will help the users to continue their live streaming and all activities to continue nonstop. Non other operators have been implemented such facility for their customer. So Jio is the 1st one to do this for its valuable customers.
Let’s know all about the JIO Emergency Data Loan Facility from below details.
- Jio is allowing prepaid users to borrow up to 5 Emergency Data packs of 1GB each and each data pack value will be with the same rate of Rs.11 each.
- You have to activate the Emergency Data Loan from MY JIO app before enjoying it.
- You can avail up to 5 Emergency Data Loan packs (worth ₹11/per pack) without paying instantly. The maximum loan amount per user is ₹55 (or 5 packs).
- Jio Emergency data loan pack works as per the validity of your current unlimited plans.
- There is no extra charge while availing the Emergency Data Loan Facility.
- After 5 times use of it, till the time you are not paying the charge, you will unable to use it again.
- Your emergency data quota will expire along with base plan validity.
- Payment against the Emergency data loan taken can be made through only MyJio application.
For more information you can also access MY JIO app or can call on 198 from you JIO number.