This post will help you to solve google AdSense issue” Earnings at risk – One or more of your ads.txt files doesn’t contain your AdSense publisher ID. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue.”
Let’s talk why this issue comes. When some other site used your ads code or when you don’t have a google publisher id in ads.txt file this issue came to your google AdSense account. After the issue encountered your site are cleaned from google ads and no ads displayed on your web site.
Now let’s have its solution step by step.
- Login to your ADSENSE account.
- Now Click on “Action” shown on screen
- Now Copy the code with Publisher ID given by Google
- Now go to your Web site control panel Fila manager and edit the ads.txt file and paste the copied code at last line.
- Now it’s all done.
- Come to AdSense again to the same page, scroll down and click on The option mark as shown below
- Now click on “Site Authorization”
- Enable the filter as shown below and click on “Save”
It’s all done now. Just wait 24 hours and your ads will restart to show on your web sites.