Through this post you will know all the steps for viewing your server details on your cpanel account. In the details you will able to see the disk space you received along with bandwidth, parked domains, addon domains, data bases, email accounts, server ram, core, threads, load on server etc.
Step-1: 1st login to your cpanel account. Must ask for the cpanel details before taking your hosting from any where. To access your cpanel you will need a Cpanel username, cpanel password from your hosting provider. Your cpanel access link ill be as like yourdomain/cpanel or yourdomain:2083 or yourdomain:2082.
Login To Your Account: (https://domain.com:2083)
2. Enter Username and password of your cpanel account (If don’t have then contact your service provider)
3. You will see a Successful login message
4. A cpanel home screen will open infront of you
5. Now look at the right side of your screen (Some time due to theme change it can show on the left side too)
6. In the details windows there will be many details. Lets see the server information 1st. To see server information click on the “Server Information” link as shown in the image
7. A screen will shown to you as follows
8. Here you will able to see many features that you are getting from your hosting provider easly. Lets discuss some of them direct on the image.
More Details will be at below of these details which will contained with status of your provider server.
8. Now back to you cpanel home. Click on the shown icon as in image
9. Now again go to these options as follows
Must keep on Mind That The limit Of All things are as follows
Used By You / Limit
For Example if You Got Disk Space as 5.6 GB/20GB then you have used 5.6GB and your limit of usage is 20GB
Here I hope That I have discussed all your need about this post here. Still you have questions then please have a comment below. I will try to make new posts on this or will try to solve your issue on comment reply.