Clearing cookies will log you out of websites and delete stored information, including saved passwords and preferences.
To clear cookies on a Windows PC, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome or your preferred web browser.
- Click on the “More” (three dots) icon in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Scroll down and click on “Advanced.”
- Click on “Privacy and security.”
- Click on “Clear browsing data.”
- Select “Cookies and other site data” and make sure the time range is set to “All time.”
- Click on “Clear data.”