How to clear cache on Windows Laptop?
Clearing cache will delete temporary files and free up space on your hard drive, but will not harm your personal files or data.
To clear cache on a Windows laptop, follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu and click on the “Settings” (gear) icon.
- Click on “System.”
- Click on “Storage.”
- Under the “Storage” section, click on “Temporary files.”
- Select the types of files you want to remove and click on “Remove files.”
Alternatively, you can clear the cache using the Disk Cleanup tool:
- Open File Explorer and right-click on the “Local Disk (C:)” drive.
- Click on “Properties.”
- Click on “Disk Cleanup.”
- Select the types of files you want to remove and click on “OK.”