How to change DNS server address on Windows Device?
To change the DNS server address on a Windows device, follow these steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Go to “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on “Change adapter settings”.
- Right-click on the network adapter you want to configure and select “Properties”.
- Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click “Properties”.
- Click “Use the following DNS server addresses”.
- Enter the preferred and alternate DNS server addresses.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
- Close the network adapter properties window.
- Restart your device for the changes to take effect.